FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S. **WORMS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO HAWAII**
The type of Earthworms used in worm composting are called Eisenia Fetida. They are also known as red wiggler composting worms or red worms. These worms are the best worms for composting because:
- they eat A LOT (around half their body weight everyday!)
- tolerate being dug through by worm farmers (you)
- are easy to keep contained indoors or out
You can buy composting worms online (through this website!) and they will be mailed to you (in weather that is not too hot or not too cold).
Why Buy your Composting Worms from me?
- I guarantee live delivery. Nobody wants a box of dead worms!
- The best customer service in the biz! If you have read any of my articles, you know I am committed to helping people have success with worm composting for years to come. If you have any questions you can ask me directly.
- A portion of all income from this website is donated to Friendship Gardens, a nonprofit that grows good, clean, healthy food (using worm compost!) for a meals on wheels program.
- FREE shipping on composting worms!
The amount of red wiggler composting worms you need is determined by the amount of food waste that your family creates. For instructions on figuring out how many composting worms you need read this article: How Many Composting Worms Do I Need?
How does shipping work? When will my composting worms ship?
To ensure that your package does not get held up at the post office over the weekend, orders ship on Mondays and Tuesdays by US Postal Service Priority Mail. Orders placed after Friday at 12PM PST will ship a week from the following Monday. Free shipping only within the continental U.S. Price includes shipping of worms.
**WORMS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO HAWAII**